The Girls' Angle Free Book Program
If you are a girl and want a math book that you and your parents or guardian cannot afford, we may be able to help.
To be eligible:
- The book must be a math book.
- The book cannot be a textbook for a math class you are taking.
- The book must be deliverable to a US Postal address.
- You cannot already be waiting for a math book through this program.
Send us an email with the subject line Girls' Angle Free Book Program request and the following information:
- Your name.
- The title and author(s) of the math book.
- Tell us briefly why you want the math book and why you cannot afford it.
- Your phone number and a US Postal address where you want the book delivered.
- Make a pledge that if you no longer need the math book, you will return it to Girls' Angle (don't worry, we'll pay for postage).
After we receive your email, we will review it and decide if we can acquire the book for you. If we can, we will add your initials, city, state, and the title of the math book you're requesting to our waiting list (see below). When there are girls on the waiting list, $5 will be added to the Girls' Angle book fund each day. When the amount in the book fund enables purchase of the book, the book will be purchased and sent to the address you provided Requests will be fulfilled on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please understand that this is a charitable service and we are under no obligation to satisfy every request. Also, we cannot follow-up on misdelivered books, so make sure the address you provide is correct!
Girls' Angle Free Book Program Waiting List
The waiting list is empty!